Reimbursement of Travel Expense

For any trip that is to be financed by GRACE, partially or as a whole, an "Antrag auf Genehmigung einer Dienstreise" (request for approval of a trip) must be filled out. Since the management for GRACE is on Campus South, you need to fill in the CS form (U_PSE_DR_AN_01_06-17, intranet link).

After finishing the journey, the filled out form has to be send to GRACE Office together with the original invoices and receipts. For further information please contact Ms. Engelmann (contact).