Travel Expense

For any trip, that is to be financed by GRACE (partially or as a whole) an "Antrag auf Genehmigung einer Dienstreise" (request for approval of a trip) must be filled out. Since the management for GRACE is on Campus South, you'll need to fill in the CS application (U_PMA_DR_AN_01_03-10-6, link).

After finishing the journey, the documents (including the documented evidence of conformity) have to be send to the grace-office. For further information please contact Ms. Engelmann (contact).