MATLAB provides an interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming, a fourth generation programming language. This dynamic environment comprises of the language, tools, and built-in math functions which enables the user to explore multiple approaches and reach a solution with relative ease in comparison to other programming languages. It enables the user to analyze data, develop algorithms, and create models and applications.
You can use MATLAB for a range of applications, including signal processing and communications, image and video processing, control systems, test and measurement, computational finance and geodesy. More than a million engineers and scientists in industry an academia use MATLAB, the language of technical computing.
The Course includes
• Matlab introduction
• Analysis and Visualization with Vectors and Matrices
• Debugging, Functions and Problem Solving
• Logical Operators, Conditional Statements and Loops • Graphics and Image Processing
• Strings and Files
• Linear equations and differential equations
• Geographic data Import & Export
• Mapping tool box
• 2D & 3D Map Displays
• Terrain and Elevation Analysis
• Geometric Geodesy and Map Directions
• Data Representation and Transformations